Hello guys! This is embarrassingly over due but I wanted to share it with you anyway. You guys know what I was like when I discovered Inglot while in Poland and how insanely cheap it was! Let’s just say it was a good day! And you have seen some of my previous post where I featured my new buys, but just in case you missed it, you can click here and here 🙂 In this post I’ll be showing you some of the amazing matte blushes I got while I was there and a few extra eye shadows I got. Because I’m a lazy heifer I didn’t put any of the product numbers in this post, its such chore having to take individual pans out to look at product number but if there is anyone that catches your eye and you want the product number let me know in the comment section.
I have been looking for indie graphic tees for the longest time! So happy about this post! Thanks Amma! x
I love graphic tees! What better time to rock a cute graphic tee than in the summer!?! I wanted to share some cool companies that make some cute tees!
For all my Martin fans this company has the cutest shirts pertaining to the classic hit 90s tv show!!! However, this Bruh Man 5th Flo’ Tank Top has to be my FAV! If you’re a Martin fan, you understand the significance of the four fingers used to represent the “Fifth Flo”…LOL Oh Bruh Man! Check out some classic Bruh Man clips right here. I LOVE Martin<3
Where are all my A Different World fans at?? #TeamWhitneyandDwayne <3..lol Oh yea! I actually own a Hillman College shirt! I love it! The day I wore it, a black man stopped me on the street and said “That’s Bill Cosby’s school!!” I had…
View original post 478 more words
I don’t know why I thought it would be fun but I did it and it was not FUN!
Left the house at 8am and made the hour and a half drive outside Wroclaw to Karpacz.
Parked the car there, got all the stuff we needed and started our 10km ascent up the mountain.
Walking…. not a problem, all day every day!
Walking uphill for about 3 hours… different story.
Probably one of the toughest things I’ve ever done and the BEST! 🙂
( All the pictures taken are from Robert’s camera 🙂 )
So happy I did this, the view was breathtaking and so worth it! We headed back to Karpacz for lunch and then made the drive back home to Wroclaw. Great way to spend my Sunday!
I made a little video while on the first ski lift, sorry about the audio it was done on my phone.
Happy Sunday guys! I’m finally getting round to doing this tag and I’m so excited. Now, because half of my make up is in Dublin and half here in Wroclaw with me, this is going to be a two part post. I’ll post the second half when I go home in two weeks. I saw A Casual Beauty do this tag and she tagged everyone so I’m doing it, plus I love her blog, she does the most detailed product reviews and swatches! Ok, let’s get right into it, going to try to keep this short.
1. How many lipsticks do you own? – I have 23 lipsticks with me here in Wroclaw and I’m not sure I have in Dublin probably another 10/15. I have a lot of drugstore lipsticks as well as a few high end lipsticks.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?- The first lipstick I ever owned might have been a Rimmel lipstick or Mac’s Girl About Town or Fuchsia but seeing as I have neither of them with me I’ll share the second lipstick I owned – Mac’s Ruby Woo
3. What is your favorite lipstick brand? I can’t pick one so I picked three- Mac, Sleek, and Inglot
4. What is your most worn lipstick? Ooooh this is a tough one, I wear a lot of berry toned lipsticks in the Fall and Winter and in the summer I tend I go for more pink nudes but lately I’ve been loving coral/ orange toned lipsticks so I’m going to go with Mac’s Impassioned I had it on in my What I’ve Learnt About My Hair post.
5. What is your favourite finish? I will have to say matte, I literally gravitate toward matte lipstick in stores, I just don’t think other finishes are as striking. Now that being said some of my all time favourite lipsticks are amplified or sheen finishes like Mac’s Up the Amp or Wet&Wild’s Cherry Picking
6. What was the last lipstick you bought? The last lipstick I bought was two weeks ago and I bought three Sleek lipsticks, they were featured in my previous post Haul? But Not Really??
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? None, I cleaned out my bag a couple of days ago but what I do use every sing day is my EOS lip balm, I am obsessed with this lip balm, it is so moisturising and I can’t wait to get other flavours!
8. What is your favorite red lip color? Purty Persimmon by Wet&Wild. it’s not your typical red, it has a slight orange undertone that makes it very vibrant. I love it! 🙂
9. How do you store your lipsticks? Not in the way you would think, all my make up storage is back in Dublin so everything here is just sorta tossed into several small make up bags, getting ready in a hurry is a nightmare! 🙂
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after? Ravishing by Make Up Geek and Violetta by Mac. I’m obsessed with purple lipsticks!
I tag every lipstick junkie 🙂
Hey guys! I hope you have all had a great weekend and are well rested, all pumped for the new week! So as part of me becoming more of a social person at work I’ve decided to take up more invitations to bond with my co-workers. On Thursday I was invited to an annual beer festival and at first I was like nah cus I’m not a big beer drinker myself but then I was like it’s not only about the beer and it would be a great time to just hang out and get to know my colleagues better. Plus thankfully the weather was lovely on Saturday so everyone was in great form. We headed out to the venue for around 2pm and it was held by one of the football stadiums they have here. There were loads of beer stalls from all over Europe, and loads of stalls selling traditional Polish cuisine. So when you get there you can buy or rent your own beer glass and they come in different shapes and sizes and from there you basically just go from stall to stall trying out different beers. They also had little stations all over the venue where you could wash your glasses before trying out new beer. My favourite beer was the honey beer, it was good, I went back to get more but they were sold out! 😦 What I liked most about this event was that you could make a family day out of it, they had so many rides for kids and some stalls had sweets and candyfloss machines; it was a perfect family day out. We were there till about 7pm and then we headed into town for more drinks and then home after… overall it was a good day, next week I might take on hiking through the forest! 🙂
Hello my darlings! So this weekend I was in London for a family wedding and what a crazy weekend it was. I had great plans for a nice quiet weekend so I made sure to get all the things I needed so I could spend time meeting my friends and just relaxing, but that was not to be the case. I can only fly into Stansted Airport from Wroclaw and my flight landed at midnight so I got home at 3:30am! That was the beginning of my stressful weekend, on Saturday I had to do some running around and I had to wash my hair so that was the day gone. On Sunday I spent the day on Oxford Street and went to the cinema with the fam in the evening and Monday was the wedding and just like that my whole weekend was gone with not a lot accomplished, well in regards to me resting. Any who… I did a demo of the make up look I was going to wear for the wedding and I said I was going to tweak it a little and I did, so I wanted share some pictures with you guys. The wedding was amazing, first wedding I shared a tear at. It was so much fun and beautiful. The couple was just too adorable and deserved such a wonderful day! You guys don’t know this yet but I am obsessed with weddings, my Pinterest is my wedding bible, I can look at wedding boards all day everyday! I’ll save that for another day 🙂 What did you guys get up to over the Bank Holiday?
Happy Sunday guys! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far, weather here is bright and war,! So I’m sitting here watching Golden Boy but honestly I’m really watching Theo James, and it occurs to me that I haven’t dabbled with make up in a bit, plus I have a wedding next weekend. So I decided to get a head start on deciding on what colours I would wear next weekend make up wise. Putting on the make up isn’t what takes my time, it’s deciding on the colours that really slows me down! I’m wearing a black dress with sequins from the neck down to the waist so there are a couple of colours to play with. Today I tried a navy blue in the inner and outer corner of my eye and a turquoise shimmer colour in the middle and I just smoked out the outer corners a bit to give it a smouldering edge. Because the eyes were a bit on the dramatic side I went for nude pink lips. I used a chocolate-brown lip pencil to line the outer corners of my lips and filled them in with NYX’s lip pencil in Natural then I went over with Mac’s Viva Glam lipstick in Nicki 2 and used NYX’s mega shine lip gloss in Nude Peach. The under dog product for the this look are definitely the lashes! I love them so much, they’re the Cherry Blossom lashes in #47. I’ve got to stack up on them the next time I make an order :). On my cheeks I have La Femme’s blush in Peach Sparkle. Looking at this look now I can see that for next weekend I’m going to find a way to incorporate some green into my eye look and find a slightly more peachy lip colour too. I’m very happy I did this today, it will definitely speed me up come next weekend :). Again sorry about the quality of the pictures, I took them on my phone. Have a great week ahead guys, God bless 😉