Hello guys! This is embarrassingly over due but I wanted to share it with you anyway. You guys know what I was like when I discovered Inglot while in Poland and how insanely cheap it was! Let’s just say it was a good day! And you have seen some of my previous post where I featured my new buys, but just in case you missed it, you can click here and here 🙂 In this post I’ll be showing you some of the amazing matte blushes I got while I was there and a few extra eye shadows I got. Because I’m a lazy heifer I didn’t put any of the product numbers in this post, its such chore having to take individual pans out to look at product number but if there is anyone that catches your eye and you want the product number let me know in the comment section.
Hey guys! So last week I made a super quick dash home for my parent’s anniversary shindig and I decided to pick a lil something for my mum, that something was makeup. I went for the closest make up store to me which is Inglot and got her some basics that I thought would be worth sharing with you guys. And of course I got a lil something for my self *wink* But on the real guys my no buy starts right now. I’m really done now …. well maybe after the next post 🙂
My mum has the basics when it comes to make up and I mean basic basic, and it always seems to be scattered everywhere! She doesn’t have eyeshadows or any good quality palettes so I thought it would be good to help her build her make up bag gradually. My mum has very good skin so she doesn’t need a lot of make up to cover or conceal anything like I do. When I say she basics I mean foundation and primers so I focused more on shadows and lip glosses which I know she loves. I wanted something compact she could carry around easily so I opted for the quad eyeshadow freedom palette.
- I picked 3 shimmery shades and a dark matte brown for a subtle smokey effect. My mum isn’t very adventurous with eye make up so I wanted to keep it as simple as possible. I can not get over Inglot’s packaging! I just love love it, I have never come across a more sleek-looking palette! Hands down they are the most stylish when it comes to packaging.
- Again for the blush I wanted something simple tht wouldn’t require too much of a technique to apply. These shades will go well with any skin tone and not overbearing. The fact the have slight reflect in them means they will also provide a subtle highlight.
- My mum isn’t a huge fan of the full on look lipsticks give so I went with these two glosses, again I went for shimmery glosses.
- And last but not least I picked up an eyeliner in black because no look is complete without a little giving your eyes an outline.
Moving on to what I got for myself 🙂 I didn’t plan on buying anything and if I’m being honest, I have raided Inglot last and early this year so I’m pretty much over their products now. I have tried everything thing I’ve been intrigued by but I came across these three beauties while in the store!
I love pigments! I’m still not great at working with them yet but I loooooove them! Everyone raves about certain eye shadows being the darkest black they have ever seen but I really I think I have found it! Inglot’s AMC pigment eyeshadow in 88 is the BOMB! It never occurred to me to ever get a pigment eyeshadow in black but this isn’t just black, it has beautiful gold reflects in it! Guys I am in love!!! Like how amazing would a smokey eye with this pigment be!?! 🙂
Next up is this beautiful iridescent body sparkle in 51! I’m not going to go on about this little pot of magic, I will let the swatches show you! This is the second body sparkle I have picked up from Inglot and I think it adds gorgeous sparkle to the eyes when applied on top of other shadows.
And last but not least! Probably my favorite at of all three things is AMC lipgloss in 541! In the glass tube it looks like some sort of magic serum and you can’t quite tell what colour it is, but when you swatch it reflects every color like an oily gooey mixed up rainbow! Again its very similar to the the body sparkle with it’s iridescence qualities. I have no idea when or how I’m going to rock this lippie but I am looking forward to it! 🙂 Well that’s in for my super “mini” Inglot haul!
Thanks for stopping by 😉
Happy Sunday guys! Hope you’re all having a great day so far! Just popping in quickly to share this look I created using my BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil palette. I intend to come up with more looks using this palette. I have Mac’s MSF in Gold Deposit to thank for this amazing glow! Love it! And I have Mac’s Heroine on my lips!
Hi Guys! I hope everyone is having a good start to the week so far? Just popping in quickly to post these pictures of Mac’s Relentlessly Red, in my post yesterday I promised to do an actual swatch on my lips so here it is.
Big hair and amazing curls brought to you by Cantu Shea Butter Curling Cream , this stuff is BOMB 🙂
When I get ready for work in the mornings my lipstick is the last thing I put on and I literally reach into my lipsticks bag blindly and whatever I bring out I have to wear. This morning I brought out Impassioned by Mac but I was like ugh! Wore that yesterday and even though it is my favorite lipstick I cheated and picked again and I got Flat Out Fabulous. I was not impressed and tempted to pick again but I was already running late so I just went with it. Filled my lips in with Magenta by Mac and lined it Currant also by Mac and voilà!
Happy Sunday guys! I’m finally getting round to doing this tag and I’m so excited. Now, because half of my make up is in Dublin and half here in Wroclaw with me, this is going to be a two part post. I’ll post the second half when I go home in two weeks. I saw A Casual Beauty do this tag and she tagged everyone so I’m doing it, plus I love her blog, she does the most detailed product reviews and swatches! Ok, let’s get right into it, going to try to keep this short.
1. How many lipsticks do you own? – I have 23 lipsticks with me here in Wroclaw and I’m not sure I have in Dublin probably another 10/15. I have a lot of drugstore lipsticks as well as a few high end lipsticks.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?- The first lipstick I ever owned might have been a Rimmel lipstick or Mac’s Girl About Town or Fuchsia but seeing as I have neither of them with me I’ll share the second lipstick I owned – Mac’s Ruby Woo
3. What is your favorite lipstick brand? I can’t pick one so I picked three- Mac, Sleek, and Inglot
4. What is your most worn lipstick? Ooooh this is a tough one, I wear a lot of berry toned lipsticks in the Fall and Winter and in the summer I tend I go for more pink nudes but lately I’ve been loving coral/ orange toned lipsticks so I’m going to go with Mac’s Impassioned I had it on in my What I’ve Learnt About My Hair post.
5. What is your favourite finish? I will have to say matte, I literally gravitate toward matte lipstick in stores, I just don’t think other finishes are as striking. Now that being said some of my all time favourite lipsticks are amplified or sheen finishes like Mac’s Up the Amp or Wet&Wild’s Cherry Picking
6. What was the last lipstick you bought? The last lipstick I bought was two weeks ago and I bought three Sleek lipsticks, they were featured in my previous post Haul? But Not Really??
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? None, I cleaned out my bag a couple of days ago but what I do use every sing day is my EOS lip balm, I am obsessed with this lip balm, it is so moisturising and I can’t wait to get other flavours!
8. What is your favorite red lip color? Purty Persimmon by Wet&Wild. it’s not your typical red, it has a slight orange undertone that makes it very vibrant. I love it! 🙂
9. How do you store your lipsticks? Not in the way you would think, all my make up storage is back in Dublin so everything here is just sorta tossed into several small make up bags, getting ready in a hurry is a nightmare! 🙂
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after? Ravishing by Make Up Geek and Violetta by Mac. I’m obsessed with purple lipsticks!
I tag every lipstick junkie 🙂