I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by The Adventures of Naturally Sassy Thank you so much for this nomination! This is a first for me 🙂
Here are the requirements and a few facts about me;
– Thank and link person(s) who nominated you.
– List rules and display the award.
– Share 7 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 5 Bloggers & comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I had my tongue pierced when I was younger don’t have it anymore and I miss it – yes I do!
- I still can’t do long division – yes, exactly what you read
- I can’t say this word correctly so I always just say embarrassed instead – “Humiliation”
- I feel privileged to be a Christian
- If I’m eating a savoury dish and I want something sweet to go with it I’ll automatically just add a banana ( don’t ask me about this, I don’t get myself either)
- Shoes make me happy 🙂
- I love animations – I make sure I watch at least 1 Disney classic every month.
My Nominations ( I made it 6):
- Amma Mama because she is just so fly and loves statement neck pieces more than I do! 🙂
- An Afrikan Butterfly because she has great product reviews and all the deets on the natural hair movement back home (Nigeria)
- Jeanie Shepard because she always encourages me and has really insightful posts
- Eleanor J’Adore because she has beautiful pictures and very good natural hair tips and product reviews
- Ibi – Hey Natural Beauties because she inspires me, has a great natural blog with amazing natural remedies for your skin
- A Casual Beauty because she does in depth make up reviews with amazing swatches
This is was so much fun!