Came across this look on my Pinterest and I have been dying to try it out. Yes it is a lot of colour and normally I won’t do a dramatic eye with a bold lip but I love it! If I was on a night out I definitely see myself rocking this look! oooh and I tried Revlon’s Colourstay foundation in Cappuccino and Mahogany and I love it! And all concealers used were from L.A Girl Cosmetics
- on My cheeks I have Sleek’s Flushed for my blush, Mac’s Gold Deposit for my highlight and Sleek’s contour kit and Covergirl’s ebony bronzer to contour
- On my lips I have Inglot’s lipstick in 293
- Lashes are Cherry Blossom in #01
- Mac’s Sumptuous Olive in my tear duct
- On my lid I am wearing so much colour it’s not even funny! I started off with matte greens all from my Sleek Ultra Matts VS palette and I packed that on before adding Mac’s Humid on top of that. I went back into the palette and used a really dark matte green to smoke out the outer corners. Last but not least I used my Inglot AMC pigment in 85 on top and voilà.
- For my transition colours I used Mac’s Swiss Chocolate and Orange