Happy Sunday guys! I’m finally getting round to doing this tag and I’m so excited. Now, because half of my make up is in Dublin and half here in Wroclaw with me, this is going to be a two part post. I’ll post the second half when I go home in two weeks. I saw A Casual Beauty do this tag and she tagged everyone so I’m doing it, plus I love her blog, she does the most detailed product reviews and swatches! Ok, let’s get right into it, going to try to keep this short.
1. How many lipsticks do you own? – I have 23 lipsticks with me here in Wroclaw and I’m not sure I have in Dublin probably another 10/15. I have a lot of drugstore lipsticks as well as a few high end lipsticks.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?- The first lipstick I ever owned might have been a Rimmel lipstick or Mac’s Girl About Town or Fuchsia but seeing as I have neither of them with me I’ll share the second lipstick I owned – Mac’s Ruby Woo
3. What is your favorite lipstick brand? I can’t pick one so I picked three- Mac, Sleek, and Inglot
4. What is your most worn lipstick? Ooooh this is a tough one, I wear a lot of berry toned lipsticks in the Fall and Winter and in the summer I tend I go for more pink nudes but lately I’ve been loving coral/ orange toned lipsticks so I’m going to go with Mac’s Impassioned I had it on in my What I’ve Learnt About My Hair post.
5. What is your favourite finish? I will have to say matte, I literally gravitate toward matte lipstick in stores, I just don’t think other finishes are as striking. Now that being said some of my all time favourite lipsticks are amplified or sheen finishes like Mac’s Up the Amp or Wet&Wild’s Cherry Picking
6. What was the last lipstick you bought? The last lipstick I bought was two weeks ago and I bought three Sleek lipsticks, they were featured in my previous post Haul? But Not Really??
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? None, I cleaned out my bag a couple of days ago but what I do use every sing day is my EOS lip balm, I am obsessed with this lip balm, it is so moisturising and I can’t wait to get other flavours!
8. What is your favorite red lip color? Purty Persimmon by Wet&Wild. it’s not your typical red, it has a slight orange undertone that makes it very vibrant. I love it! 🙂
9. How do you store your lipsticks? Not in the way you would think, all my make up storage is back in Dublin so everything here is just sorta tossed into several small make up bags, getting ready in a hurry is a nightmare! 🙂
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after? Ravishing by Make Up Geek and Violetta by Mac. I’m obsessed with purple lipsticks!
I tag every lipstick junkie 🙂